Wednesday, September 29, 2010

MY NEW YEAR`S RESOLUTION!

Posted by Unknown | Wednesday, September 29, 2010 | Category: |

The trend of making resolutions is as old as the burning of the effigy of the old man. The tradition laid stress on forgetting the old and ushering in the new year with new beginning and aspirations.

Resolutions are made at the beginning of the year in order to lay down goals, which are desirable and achievable. Every year before new New Year’s Day one needs to contemplate on what one has done during the year. Before making new resolutions one must ponder on which ones have not been fulfilled and which goals need to be achieved.
Many people say that resolutions are only made to be broken but it is not so. As a student my resolutions usually revolves around the studies, professional and personal growth. My parents, peers and friends and relatives influence my resolutions.
I usually make simple resolution, which i can easily fulfill by myself. This year i have resolved to have a better understanding of my subjects, especially the ones i disliked earlier. I have decided to get a good result in my exams.

CONCLUSION:
Personally i find that my exercise of deciding my new years’ resolution has helped me manage my time well, make good friends and even have time for entertainment and games. I never make resolutions, which i can never fulfill. I look forward every year to make my new years’ resolution.


THANK U!!!


Share/Bookmark

Currently have 0 comments:


Leave a Reply

Subscribe